<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

aiyo die la.. this sem got so much damn CA.. i calculated and 66.25% of this sem is all CA.. last week IT1 presentation.. this week IT2.. just finished my IT2 slides not too long ago.. and still must present on friday.. sigh.. why they think my IT law good? it is NOT.. lazy law4 students (is Ranjan gonna read this??) Apparently I attended far fewer of the group meetings and i thought i was slack.. but how come the people working all this long dont have that much material one.. sigh.. die la.. this IT law thing was supposed to work out.. now must PRAY that it does and I get some decent grade..

ok - too much bitching.. and yeah for those who've seen the Lord of the Bling lineup.. why must I be Sauron dammit.. The black one must be evil right? and that fucker looks in the movies like one big burning vagina!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?