<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 26, 2005

ha - people actually asked me to blog!! I feel so appreciated.. so here i am at the ass end of a long day.. when the new day is about to peer around the corner.. yeah at 330 am.. here i blog!!

Seriously, I cant explain whay I haven't blogged - I could say its because I've been having a fabulous time being the blockhead BUT that would be a lie ( i STILL dont enjoy walking around knocking doors and attending assorted hall meetings and having to listen to some assfaces giving me advice - if you wonder who - come ask me).. I could say I've been busy studying BUT that would be an exaggeration (IP assignment is done and IT1 and 2 are in the next 2 weeks - yes work i have done, but not THAT much).. I could say I've been drinking a fair bit and talking cock a fair bit over the past few weeks BUT that would be the plain truth (and why would anyone want to read about all the boring shit I do - yesterday I drank with my colleagues.. today i drank with my hallmates.. and i havent gotten drunk after 5 different sessions - unique record.. but infinitely interesting? ich thinketh not!).. I could say I've been having a lot of fun with many hot chicks BUT that would be mere fantasy...

So you see there really is nothing to blog about.. my life is singularly uninteresting.. if you wanna read about hall stuff there are better bloggers who put up complete pictures and everything.. haha.. if you wanna read about law school.. my law classmates are much better informed and elnightening.. if you wanna read about me bitching about life in general.. err.. why would you right?

Ok - i have exhausted whatever patience and writing potential there is of writing about nothing.. and the damn figures at the bottom right corner of my screen read 03:38.. remarkable.. you see now how time passes.. i typed about how there was nothing to type about.. and it took 8 minutes to do that.. 8 minutes.. you could run 2 miles - if you were Roger Bannister (he the bloke who broke the 4 minute mile barrier is he not?) and what have i done.. blogged about nothing.. but this is the way my life is.. much ado about nothing.. and i have no clue what i am blogging about now.. and it read 03:41 - yeah it took me a minute to remember Bannister.. 4 minutes - what the hell man!!

Alright - time to sign off.. until next time.. see you later alligator.. in a while crocodile..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?