<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

ah - this post has been remove d - Tormod my friend from a distant land needs to edit his work.. haha.. think he might have gotten into some trouble.. here is just the gayish one..

Morning

look at the warm sunlight a river of gold
cascading driving away darkness and cold
shining on ancient trees with memories of old
and on delicate sleeping flowers as petals unfold

Nature her robes brightly doth wear
all her beauty unselfishly she doth share
all the world looks bright and fair
the morning inspires no worry no care

the birds seemingly restless in flight
singing wordless notes of their plight
the sun the flowers the birds against the blue sky
this pleasent assault on my senses - it gets me high


its this feeeling i get on such days
i cant wipe the grin away from my face
i would trade my lifetime for moments like these
lock me here and now - throw away the keys

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?