<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

ah ah ah.. waist deep in block politics again.. Mein Gott!! I dont know.. i feel alternatingly too old for this shit and in too deep in this shit.. that it is shit, there is no room for doubt.. i am trying to a be a neutral observer / supporter.. i am a selfish bastard after all and i really do not want to spend my final academic year (of my entire life hopefully) engaging in all this.. and i do not mean actually being a blockhead or anything.. i dont even want to know anything that happens behind the scenes.. i want to be a mere participant.. and i want to be able to play my warcraft and drink my beer and catch up with my old friends whenever i feel like.. well, frankly to me.. me comes first.. and that is the truth - Amen to that!

seriously, i feel old and more than a little tired.. not because of selflessly devoting myself to the cause of hall or block or anything.. simply because this is just the way my mental makeup is.. and i think it is similar to a lot of the others in the block as well..

and one BIG thing i have learnt.. i think i need to learn to shut the fuck up.. why can i never do that!! grrrrhhhh

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?