<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 23, 2005

ah - finished equity and trusts today.. well, i refuse to discuss how were any of my law papers.. we will find out how it went when i get the grades.. all that matters is that its over..

yeah - and just to make these exam days interesting, some weird shit happens.. like this person adds me on msn - nickname: "xxx".... email:"t8y9r0@hotmail.com".. so iam like who the heck is this.. and proceeded to ask the person.. and the sonofabitch sends some damn cute emoticons and shit.. disgusting.. and asks me if i was despo that i forgot who it was.. and iam like.. err.. i have no clue who you are,, and iam not despo.. stop causing my ageing heart a cardiac arrest and just tell me who you are.. i still think its some hall person right.. and then he goes.. i talked to you on irc a while ago.. and iam liKE.. WHATTT.. i cant even recall the last time i had mirc on my damn computer.. so being the smart man that iam.. (they call me sherlock sometimes) i told him somebody must have saboed him and effectively me.. one of my bastardly friends must have given him my msn.. and since he seems to be a guy and not a hot chick.. and since i wasnt a hot chick either.. why dont we stop wasting our time.. and then the bastard goes "fucker - dont play me out leh".. effectively after that i lost my cool and asked him to f*** off and put an end to the thing.. eventually he apologised and revealed he was a 27 yr old nus post grad fella..

and when i find out which one of my bastardly friends did this.. well.. we'll see.. bloody hell.. thats just WRONG.. horny blokes msn-ing me.. boy am i lucky or whattttt to have friends like these...

Anyway i was just thinking eh.. how so many of us are content being mediocre.. and how there is this miniscule percentage though who try hard to be good in everything they do.. and then the losers who really cant do anything all too well..

My point is.. if not for the losers, how will those high achievers shine eh? As Dr.Christian Barnard said - how do we understand the importance of light without experiencing darkness.. u know.. shit like that.. (incidentally Dr.Barnard was the fella who performed the first successful heart transplant surgery i think.. and somehow started writing articles and such.. which we were subjected to for secondary school english lessons.. )

So now with WIlliam Hung and Gary, the Dragostea guy.. looks like the era of the losers is finally here - as i mentioned in a previous post.. here's to the losers!!! Hell Yeah..

and hey, thanks for the kind words after my previous post guys.. heh.. good to have friends!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?