<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

heh - we all do a lot of stupid things when we are drunk right? But well, i do stupider things than most people..heh.. and i cant STAND it.. grrrhhh.. soo dumb!! hehe.. oh well.. this aint supposed to sound very serious.. and dont fucking make fun of it.. bloody hell!!


it is only when iam drunk
i dont care how low i've sunk
it is only when i have beer
i dont feel my insides sear
it is only when iam high
i dont see the depths in which i lie
it is only when when iam full of alcohol
i ignore the depths to which i fall
it is only when iam truly wasted
i dont recall the bitterness I've tasted

But then i get drunk and..

i wake up with my clothes strewn around the bed
and a deep rhythming pounding inside my head
i remember bits and pieces from the night before
memories of dancing or singing or trying to score
i start feeling like a fucking fool
ritual embarassment arrives on schedule
i'd prefer to crawl into a shell and die
or rather in my bed forever lie
i dont want anyone to remind me
how fucking stupid i can be
i feel the shame oh the fucking shame
dont ever wanna feel the same
i forget with time all this pain
only to repeat this shit all over again
i know this sounds dumb and so damn trite
but hey welcome to the days of my fucking life

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?