<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Zipped through the Y post eh.. heh.. dont know la, just felt like that one.. hehe.. this one's already longer than the Y one - back to garrulous ways!!

Anyway, Vic - thanks for noticing my trembling hands and enlightening the whole world about it too.. aiyo, it was weird eh, i didn't really have a script or anything.. and the stupid paper i was trying to rest on my tiptoe (cause my knee was too short and the table was too tall) so i can look at my client and the paper at the same time.. and then my leg just started twitching.. could be thanks to the blasted hockey run the night before I guess.. but really i wasn't THAT nervous la!!! hehe - doesnt sound immensely believeable does it? crap!!

Been a busy but lazy semester so far.. been going out for dinners and such a bit more than normal.. but started skipping school again like crazy.. past 2 weeks i think the client interview and a tutorial is about all i attended.. damn!

Time to stop - sleepy now.. on a somber note, weird eh.. some people are just soo concerned about their friends and all.. maybe its a bit too concerned.. smothers them maybe? Besides, if you are worried your friends are becoming bad people what can you do? when times are good anyone can be strong and good.. only when times are bad we can actually see how inherently good and strong people are.. bad times reveal the truth in people? I guess so.. Quit worrying about friends and all eh.. concern is ok but dont carry it too far.. trust me, there are enough things in your own life to worry about.. why carry someone else's burdens too? You aint helping your friend by getting affected by it yourself.. then again, such is life..

Good Night.. I will wake up for lecture.. I sure will!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?