<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 26, 2005

alright alright.. i know i dont blog all that regularly, but does anyone these days? Wrote that damn public law essay on thursday night.. started typing at midnight and typed the night through.. felt like shit the whole of friday as i laboured on with hardly any sleep and more importantly i used my rapidly dwindling brain cells - was reading articles entire thursday and all you see.. while people researched 4 weeks, i researched for a day and a half and read 5 articles in all? fucking hell!!! So much for priorities.. acting my age iam indeed... ccb! knn! I shall strive not to let this shit happen again dammit.. iam raging.. against my own stupidity.. bloody excellent! i suck...

Anyway, all that aside.. there are more assignmenmts cumming up - no respite for a while I guess.. and been listening more and more to keane - crap!! whatever has become of me!! Probably related to the alcoholic indulgence.. saturday night.. dont anybody EVER make me drink beer after stuffing bananas again.. sweet mother of God - THAT is a fucking sin!! and like and old dawg that cant learn new tricks, wenta nd drank a bit on tuesday night as well.. slept at 5 am and ruined my wednesday.. and all these wasted days dominoed and helped me die on thursday and friday.. c'est la vie.. cause and fuckign effect!!!

ok - time to quit bitching.. but seriously, i should've known better.. there are some mistakes we always repeat, aint it? Dont suppose its only me.. Guess we all have our own trips.. some are perpetually lazy.. some perpetually fall in love.. shit like that.. one must learn dammit.. learn.. its ok to make mistakes.. repeating them though is stoopid!

Oh yeah, thanks to Yiwen and Chit Seng who helped me for the damn essay.. beer for you guys next time we drink.. heh..

Sweet Lord - the post hath become long with absolutely no content.. wtf!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?