<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Other Mornings..

Shrill and loud the alarm rings
Troubles of another day it brings
Though I try to pretend I dont hear
There's no use denying the morn is here
My mother isnt around to nag me anymore
Funny, but thats one thing Iam longing for
I roll over try to catch another wink
Slumberland - I just reach its brink
But then I hear the damn alarm again
All my efforts to sleep go invain
From the alarm takes over the phone
I utter a rather audible groan
No point pursuing that sleep of mine
I guess its time indeed to rise and shine
A million different places to go, a million different things to do
There's shit to endure, but there're the little pleasures too
Some might celebrate, some might start mourning
For me its just what it is - another morning

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?