<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I hate goalless draws... we men, we like to SCORE!!

Italy - so highly rated.. so filled with talent.. so unable to score.. i mean.. WHAT THE HELL!!!!! Iam pissed off.. think thats it for my affinity for Italy.. to hell with 'em.. but hey Zidane.. he is da man.. he is an artist.. he plays football like he composes some sort of music.. its melodious and goddamn beautiful.. remind me to write som rhyme about football sometime soon.. and to those who think football is that sport they play with helmets and body armour and quarterbacks.. you sad sods.. soccer is not the right word.. football is!!!

And yeah, well.. though not about football.. here is a rhyme for the night anyway.. was thinking about breakups.. lol.. its incomplete.. but nah, cant be bothered..

if i had to go today would she shed a tear?
would she forgive enough to hold me near?
maybe even tell me once to her i was dear?
that she might not is what i fear
oh will these clouds from my head ever clear?

version 2

if i were to go today a tear would she shed?
or only remember the bad things that i said?
wont she remember the old times instead?
would she know how my heart has bled?
oh will these clouds ever clear from my head?



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?