<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

hmm.. FWOC is pissing me off a wee bit.. ha ha.. but heck.. so i come up with really silly rhymes....

SELF PLEASURE

Met a girl so fine
Wanted to make her mine
Told her forever I'll be thine
She told me i was 69th on the line

So I walked on for a while
Might have been many a mile
There I saw a chick with style
Her line now was as long as the nile

This time I thought i'd queue
The feeling was distinctly new
The heartaches were more than a few
And then she said sorry but never did like you

Then i felt i couldnt wait long
Settled for the first one that came along
Sure her love was true and so damn strong
But painfully I realised i got it all wrong

Relationships i decided weren't my thing
Snakes that were women had too much sting
Decided I shall be content with many a fling
Heck then every female i met wanted to cling

Celibacy was then the only option
For woman inflicted wounds the best lotion
What an uphill task it was I had no notion
In the end even it wasnt any magic potion

Finally I realised I had a solution
When I went back to masturbation!











Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?