<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

There was a comment asking about the abrupt disappearance of 'em rhymes.. Here we go with a couple of 'em.. well if they sound lame, whats new?? Go Look at the archives...

Man
look at the lives we kill
look at the blood we spill
while we go at each other with hate
New indiscriminate viruses originate
Will these destructive trends abate?
Or will they mankind exterminate?
Instead of uniting in the fight to survive
Unique methods to kill we contrive
Do we deserve extinction or are we just dumb
or maybe at long last the time has come!
We deserve to die..

Evil Within
Iam the one you loathe and fear
Iam the voice in your head you hear
Iam the one you think you own
Iam the one with ur sins I've grown
Iam the one you try not to heed
But you do with every misdeed
Ours is the perfect wedding
You do my every bidding
When you are lonely out there
When ever you stray Iam there
I have over your life enough clout
Iam the one you can't live without
Outside how peaceful you are
But inside you rages a war
Its easy enough for me to win
After all you are bound to sin
Iam where your darkest thoughts are kept
You as you are I accept
You possess your body and I your soul
Without me how can you ever be whole
You dont know what is at stake
You offer and with glee I take
Evil Iam say the ignorant few
Little do they know what I do
So my friend take good care...
And dont worry Iam always there!!

ha ha ha - alrighty - 2 really cock ones this time.. better ones next time i promise ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?