<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 31, 2004

Just got back from Theodore's wedding.. Mein Gott. how times change.. met some good old CE friends.. everyone's working.. and everyone's fascinated by my Law story.. I mean its like Iam on freakshow central!! Also met all thos P&G colleagues that I hadn't in a long time.. Naomi surprisingly came to find me and asked to meet up.. surprise eh! She looks actually better than before (which isnt saying much still.. hehehe). Even Yanling and Queenie were there and were ver friendly.. its like the less time I spend with some people, the friendlier they get... familiarity indeed breeds contempt...

Anyway, about Theodore and Melissa.. hmm.. they were attached for 3 years.. broke up for about a year.. got back and less than a year after that they are married now.. a WOW! tale right?

But all this talk with all these old friends made me realise.. how much iam like them and how little iam like these kids (yes, sadly that, I think the only word, that actually suffices) that surround me everyday now.. makes me feel really funny.. its times like these I yearn for the old life.. yeah there are struggles - but the struggles more meaningful than the petty ones iam going through now.. and THAT reminds me.. lost my head and was trying to explain to C about that last night.. she argued against it.. but then again she is one of the kids.. she cant possibly understand.. I guess...


Alright.. time to stop.. gotta do a FWOC proposal.. promised C I wouold do it..

Such is Life

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?