<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

yeah - I was busy trying to study listening to hardcore metallica after ages.. as always, inspired some reallly stoopid rhyme.. had to write it before it faded to black.. ha ha

Never realised I was capable of so much hate
Never knew how easily simple things could aggravate
So much seething fury so much contained rage
Whatever's left of my mind anger and hate ravage
Theres a part that somewhere longs for peace
The anger and hate - they need release
So I thought I could and tried run them away
But like persistent itch they still hold sway
Maybe all this is repressed sexual agression
All I needed was to vent some passion (All I needed was some ejaculation - rejected this one-too sexplicit)
So did I need to go and wank?
Or find some chick to spank?
Desperately I sought a remedy
To cure me of this malady
Then I hit on the perfect solution
The way to rid this polltuion
Yeah the answer was always very near
The magic that was and will be beer..........

hehehehe.. it gets cornier!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?