<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 30, 2004

Ooh yeah - first blog since I set foot in India - some things have changed, but overall the same.. hot and dry and suffering from a mini drought and poverty and extreme f@@@ing corruption..

Ah well, there are a plethora of thoughts - but its all a mess.. been thinking non stop since I landed.. mom (who just arrived yesterday from Msia), dad, sis, the damn country.. too many things to think about - am i too opinionated? maybe.. but ah the question is - is forming an opinion the same as judging? Should ask M and her 'talk to my hand' thing..

But yeah - too much to write if I start and as I do my law essays i will probably start from the middle and tie myself up in knots.. but yeah, life is very free - at least there isnt much I have to do now.. well well well.. i shall leave the writing alone.. after all, not everything i think is meant to be written.. not that anyone keeps track of this blog any longer - but anyhow cant bring myself to say shit.. as Dr.Alban would say "stop fussing me stop fucking me - its my life"

Truth be told - noone bothers me.. maybe that bothers me.. i dont know.. Ask T - she bugged the f*** out of me the night I left... may Heaven have mercy on her horny teasing soul!! Cause I dont and I aint gonna put up with her.. may God bless me with less testosterone and the will to resist the willie..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?