<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

Oh yeah.. after an eternity of not blogging.. and another minor eternity of figuring out what my blog name was, here Iam!!
back to the world of online writing - exposing the whole damn world to a flood of dangerous ideas and feelings and what not...

actually I got inspired by someone who was blogging using my ibook.. someone whose blog revealed hidden depths (or complications) I never thought existed.. I mean these blogs are something alright..

But this is not the ibook though.. this is my trusty old friend of 4 years.. my very abused but very cherished desktop!

Anyway, iam back.. and just an indication of how long its been - the premiership season which was at its infancy during my previous entry - is almost over now.. and L'pool 's season (as has been for the past fucking decade) is an abysmal waste.. and yeah - its close to the end of the scond semester!

Maybe i should stop now and not overdo it the first day that Iam back.. but then again, since this one will probably die in 3 days, maybe I should write something significant!

The tangled webs that people weave
Is it really the others they deceive?
All the things they say do they believe?
Their thoughts behind can they leave?

If something's on one's mind
To its effect can one be blind?
aren't thoughts and feelings aligned?
Dont they with each other bump and grind?

Maybe its just a superior brain
Like an umbrella against the rain
That can sieve through the pain
So thoughts are but in vain...

argh - does it make any sense to anyone? I dont know.. just heard this line "its always on my mind - but iam not affected by it" - how does that happen? I don't know.. if it doesnt affect me it wont me on my mind right? ha ha.. that 5 minute rhyme was based on that 1 line.. Chew on it.. makes sense? I dont know..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?