<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Holy shit.. just tried to locate a private blog from the internet using google and such.. and just realised the enormity of this blogging thing.. its everywhere.. think there must be MILLIONS blogging!! I wonder if I will keep mine up.. he he... another stupid rhyme..
Will I continue my blogging?
Or is this another dead horse iam flogging?
Me blogging - is it a lost cause?
Or were the past 4 months just a pause?
Longer than 3 days will this last?
Or will it fade like the times past?

hahahaha.. i cant imagine coming up with these silly assed rhymes.. Mein Gott! That took me all of 3 mins.. this is damn dumb!!!!!!! Guess this is what happens when there is a paper tomorrow and I dont feel like studying? And the one whose blog reinspired me - yeah call her Ms.M - sounds funny this first letter thing.. she is sitting right here oblivious to this blogging.. she put up my whole damn previous stupid rhyme on her blog.. sue her for plagiarism? ah, but copyright is a 3rd year subject.....


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?