<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

ha ha - just about everyone who knows the site has read and asked me about that previous entry - a trifle ashamed now.. *sheepish grin*

Alright its time for the surprise birthday party and drinks later tonight.. Looking forward to it I guess.. and yeah reading M's blog reminded me of the truckloads of things I plan to do.. ha ha.. the list looks this

Drink Beer
Look at chicks
Drink Beer
Look at chicks
Drink Beer
Look at chicks (x 69)

he he he.. ok ok kidding about that one..

Alright off to go and play some computer game or the other.. not even sure which one yet.. such glorious indecision.. I've missed it!!! Live life Love life and all that good shit comes to mind.. think should go read a Wodehouse.. this time I shall buy a few for cheap.. yeah to all those reading this, you MUSt try reading PG Wodehouse.. aint no better writer than him ever!!

Must try and organise a post exam clubbing outing with the block guys too.. hehe - wanna see M get picked up.. that ought to be fun ;)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?