<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Exams ended.. sound fun eh.. but twisted my damn ankle - hasnt happened in 2 years or so.. Does it return with student life? ha ha.. Went for a sessino of pool and dinner.. heard about Nicoll Highway - section of it collapsed.. bloody tragedy.. hope its not one of Singapore's biggest - waiting for tomorrow's news to check out the economic repercussions.. makes you wonder.. how many trials can a country go through.. damn sad

Met J to collect the backpack - funny because she called me.. not the other way around.. and then turns up with her new bf.. I mean thats just not right.. I mean not that I give a shit - but whats with that huh? Lucky A , J and I were with me.. and luck oh luck - we catch J and her bf snogging in his car.. I really genuinely do not care for her anymore - but seriously did she have to do that? I mean.. why did she have to do that? She chose the place and time to meet.. I didn't really even want this meeting... and dammit - she said she did NOT have that shirt.. sigh.. LIAR!! did she burn it? or just lied in front of her bf? I know not but there go my hopes of retrieving one o fmy favourite shirts... crap!!

Anyway, yeah M, S, E, J - the only 4 - maybe I and A (if they remember the address) - I know I wasn't meant to write intensely personal stuff - but this aint exactly personal and since she is out of my system I don't mind.. if anything - that just proves how bad chicks are..

On that vein - heard more rumours about T in hall.. and saw some visible evidence too.. what a bitch.. too damn bad for the guy who got rejected/dumped I guess.. but again proves all that shit abotu cold hearted chicks.. man.. they are something!!!

Alright - enough bitching dammit .. swelling emotions and all that.. he he.. cant wait to go watch champion's league now!! hehe..

all that negativity - gone now that I've written and got it out of my ageing system ;)

iam not growing up
iam growing old
iam not getting wiser
iam getting cynical
iam not gaining experience
iam gaining weight
iam not prosperous
iam plain fat
iam not saving for the future
iam spending in the present
iam not working hard
iam unable to find anything better to do
i dont prefer hanging out with the boys
i just cant get a girl to hang around with
iam not being good
iam just not getting any action




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?