<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

Did not study the whole day.. met larry and went to sign the notbeook thing.. funny, but now he is working and iam studying.. he is scolding me and asking me to study hard.. role reversal? its like the proverbial wheel turning a complete cycle.. it feels really funny.. as in weird.. we talked and I realised how I missed working life.. the adrenaline, the alcohol, the places, the faces - everything! I mean, I never thought that was possible..

Well, Iam determined now.. what Iam doing must make some difference.. it must take me somwhere.. I will study hard.. this semester is already on its deathbed.. it shall not happen next semester.. no more distractions.. no more laziness.. its about TIME!!

nah - aint got no time
to pen some stupid rhyme!

may the Force be with me..

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?