<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

ah.. interesting past few hours.. Pamela, my surprise friendster mate had a surprise in store for me.. first time I ever chat with her and she starts on about webcams and next thing I know, Eugene and I get a mini striptease/topless dance live on webcam!!

I mean - what the heck.. There is a part of me that STILL thinks its Yiwen or Barry or Larry or Peter or one of my numerous bastardly friends playing a horny prank on me.. but I must say its difficult to reconcile with what we saw today.. she actually responded when we asked her to do something.. that means she was there doing it right.. we could see her reading the computer and responding.. sweet Lord! At this age, do I need shocks like these? I mean we always talk about shit like this.. but now that it happens, its shocking and a bit unnerving! Am I all talk and no cock? Probably.. shit.. fuck.. there goes my machismo!!

Anyways yeah there is a paper tomorrow and all this is swept away to a dark corner of the mind ( no its not all dark corners in there).. oops Rei just passed me my mug I'd left behind.. getting old and senile dammit!!

Oh wait.. what happened to the first letter naming convention.. It should be P who danced and R who returned the mug.. ha ha.. talking of which.. M sounds like James Bond's boss right? I mean it IS the name of Bond's boss - just a simple, mysterious M! If you;re reading this M, you oughtta be happy! but since I called you M, does that make me Bond? he he.. sweet thought (not about having a female boss, but about being Bond)

yeah I should stop now.. dont feel like rhyming? If i have brain cells, they should be reserved for the paper morrow! But I'll add an old one though ;)

And oh yeah - the time is changed :P

Oh M - careful, law 3 isn't as far as it seems to be now!

The raging monsters that fill my head
Wake up when i lie on my bed
The seething fury, the anguished cries
They're all i hear when i close my eyes
Pain and anger they form a team
Together control every dream
You dont know the sights I fear
The dreaded sounds i hate to hear
So there I go again my friend
These nights they will never end!!

Good Night

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?