<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Ah - successful fourth day of blogging! That beats all existing records and officially I put this topic to sleep.

These days its funny.. far from being uneventful, there is actually stuff happening! YK called today - bastard has gone and joined some wine company and calls me for a $85 dinner. Now, much as I like wine, how the heck am I supposed to spend that much being a poor first year student that Iam :P

But that just reminds me - getting broke.. finances are diminishing at a rapid rate.. must do something about it. Cancelled 1 credit card.. 3 more to go.. so much shit to do.. gotta collect visa.. gotta collect flight ticket.. gotta ask J back for my bag - thats gonna be one pain of a conversation.. can I ask for my tshirt as well? I mean - I like that shirt dammit! Oh well, we'll see.. reminders of past follies flooding back today.. not a good sign.. age catching up.. torrent of thoughts.. no order or method to them.. swirling in a nameless mist.. all on top of this fucked up weather.. if mid april is like this.. I can't imagine may/june/july! COULD it get any more stifling than this? Miss the air-con days when I wouldn't even see sunlight for more than 5 minutes.. what have I done to myself.. why am I thinking all this? Is it today's paper? Funny how YW and JS think I look far and have a plan for my life.. if they ONLY knew.. ha ha

okok.. that manically depressing paragraph.. ha ha.. anyway, guess if it gets really bad must go and get a webcam and chat with P... hahahaha.. alrighty that was a joke! dont need that kind of a distraction now ;)

Inspired to comment on the weather.. let me try!

every minute of the day we sweat
our shirts perpetually wet
its hot and humid and always sticky
even just after a shower you feel yucky
the room stifles and you run away
in the aircon library you wanna stay
but you gotta get out when it closes at night
though the sun's gone there is no respite
these interminably long hot summer days
will be ok if we could lie in a dreamy daze
but we cant relax for exams are here
its them not the sun thats our greatest fear
when you think of the heat and your soul cowers
think of ice creams and air con and cold showers
without the heat would you like the cold?
without the meek who'll appreciate the bold?
so the next time you wanna play soccer and it rains
Think of this heat which brings all these pains..


hahaha.. another corny one!!! iam letting my brains rot - oh yeah yes iam!!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?